Green Lake Community Hall is located at the corner of 3rd Ave and North Street
– Has a fully functional kitchen, with 2 stoves, cooler, microwave and deep freeze. No pots, pans, cooking utensils or dinnerware are available.
– Tables and chairs
– Seats 150 – 200 people
– Approximately 2500 square feet of meeting space
The Northern Village of Green Lake has recently made changes to its hall usage policy.
For rental call 306-832-2131, Rhonda or Cassandra will be happy to assist you with your booking and arrange for your pre and post rental inspections.
Council Resolution No. 44/16
COMMUNITY HALL USAGE POLICY
RENTAL/DEPOSIT REQUIRED IN ADVANCE FOR:
RENTAL ———————————————————- $75.00 plus GST
DAMAGE AND CLEANING ——————————- $75.00 plus GST
TOTAL $157.50 incl GST
DEPOSIT OF $78.75 WILL BE REFUNDED WHEN THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS ARE MET IN A TIMELY MANNER:
- RETURN OF KEYS/COFFEE POT
- ABSENCE OF DAMAGE
- HALL IS CLEAN
- WHEN CLEANING THE FOLLOWING MUST BE DONE:
- USAGE/CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS – identified below
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THE HALL IS PROPERLY LOCKED AND THAT ALL DOORS ARE SECURELY CLOSED.
- IF ONE OR MORE OF THESE CONDITIONS ARE NOT MET YOUR DEPOSIT OR A PORTION THERE OF MAY NOT BE REFUNDED.
- Note: Please allow up to 2 days from date of key return for inspection for cleanliness and damage before deposits are returned.
- TABLES WASHED AND STACKED/CHAIRS STACKED (Please ensure all chairs are neatly stacked and tables folded and put away in the storage room. Please carry and do not drag these items across the floor to either set-up or put away)
- KITCHEN CLEANED AND ALL COFFEE POTS PROPERLY STORED. (It is your responsibility to ensure that the Kitchen is cleaned with cleaning products supplied by you. Please ensure all coffee pots are cleaned unplugged and properly put away. All cooking surfaces should be thoroughly cleaned. DO NOT use oven cleaner in the stoves. Please ensure all perishable food items are removed and the cooler is clean)
- GARBAGE. All garbage is to be placed in the container outside.
- DECORATING: No items are to be stapled/pinned/taped to the walls. You may attach on the dark green fabric wall border only. All signs of attachment must be removed. Damages will be charged to the user. Confetti is not to be used in or out of the hall. Usage of confetti will result in extra cleaning charges.
- HALL YARD: ensure that all cups, bottles, cans and cigarette butts are cleaned up in the yard after an event.NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE FOR ANY GROUPS OR PERSONS USING THE HALL. THIS IS A COMMUNITY FACILITY AND WE ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING IT REMAINS IN GOOD CONDITION.