St Jude’s Cemetery was developed as early as 1876 by the Roman Catholic Diocese.
As of October 2016 there are 850 recorded gravesites in our cemetery.
Green Lake residents have been interned here since that time
Currently the cemetery is managed by the Northern Village of Green Lake as there no longer is a priest in residence in the community.
For those persons wanting information regarding funerals and burials please contact Rhonda or Cassandra at 306-832-2131.