The Commissioner of Oaths service is available at the Village Office Monday to Friday between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm. Please read the following information below with respect to accessing these services:
The Commissioner for Oaths CANNOT / IS NOT:
- A Notary Public.
- Recognized outside of Saskatchewan.
- Provide legal advice.
- Authorize Passport documents.
Preparation for Commissioner for Oaths:
- All documents must be signed in the presence of the Commissioner for Oaths
- Photo identification is required.
- Ensure the paperwork is completed including all exhibits if any.
- If your paperwork requires a witness to your signature and the affidavit of execution requires the witness to say that they “personally know you,” you must have a witness (who knows you personally) attend Village Office to complete the affidavit.